Island Hopping Tour C
Tour C brings you to the edge of the Bacuit Archipelago where you will find Tapiutan and Matinloc Island. Here you will explore Secret Beach and Hidden Beach, two beaches hidden away between the impressive limestone cliffs. Lunch is on one of the beaches in the impressive Tapiutan Strait. Here you will also find Matinloc Shrine. Wander around through this strange and deserted place. Last stop is Helicopter Island.
Hidden Beach, Secret Beach, Tapiutan Strait, Snorkeling at Star Beach or Matinloc Shrine, Helicopter Island
Departure & Return
All tours depart from the main beach in El Nido town. Group tours will leave at 9 am. Private tours depart between 8 am and 10 am in the morning, depending on the time that the guests prefer to leave.
Meeting point is our office Spider Travel and Tours in Hama Street (close to Gusto Gelato and Rovics Tourist Hotel).
Tours will end between 4 and 5 pm in the afternoon.
- Licensed boat, crew and tour guide
- Buffet lunch with drinking water and soft drinks
- Mask and snorkel
- ETDF tourism tax. This tax costs 200 PHP per person and is valid for 10 days. Children of 12 years and below pay 100 PHP. Infants below 2 years are free.
- Aqua shoes. These can be rented at 100 PHP per day per person.
Group Tour C1 day (9 am to 4 pm)
- Children of 6 years old and below are half price and infants below 2 years are free.
Private Tour C1 day (9 am to 4 pm)
- Private tour C starts at 7500 PHP for 2 person. Each additional person pays 1400 PHP per person.
- Infants below 2 years are free.