NacPan Beach, Nagkalit kalit Waterfalls & Las Cabanas Beach
Our standard mainland tour will bring you to the famous 4 kilometer long NacPan Beach. Here you can relax and have a swim. On your way to NacPan Beach you stop at the Nagkalit kalit Waterfalls. To reach the waterfalls, you will hike about 20 minutes through the forest with a local guide (not included). At the end of the day you will visit Maremegmeg beach, better known as Las Cabanas Beach, where you can chill and enjoy a breathtaking sunset. During your mainland tour you will travel either by tricycle (maximum of 2 persons) or by private minivan (maximum of 8 persons).
Departure & Return
Your mainland tour can start between 8 am and 10 am in the morning. You will return to your hotel after the sunset. The tricycle or private minivan will pick you up from and drop you off at your accommodation (if your accommodation is located within the town proper of El Nido or in Corong Corong).
- Transport; either tricycle (max 2 persons) or private air-conditioned minivan (max 8 persons)
- Pick up and drop off from your accommodation. Pick up and drop off is only included in the price if your accommodation is located within the town proper of El Nido or in Corong Corong. For accommodations that are located outside these areas, additional charges may apply. Please contact us for more information.
- ETDF tourism tax. This tax costs 200 PHP per person and is valid for 10 days. Children of 12 years and below pay 100 PHP. Infants below 2 years are free.
- Guide to the waterfalls: ~150 PHP/person
- Entrance fee to NacPan beach: 50 PHP/person
- No food or drinks are included. Lunch, snacks, drinking water, etcetera are at your own expenses. If, however, you would like us to arrange a lunch for you, contact us for more information.
Other mainland tours
You can also rent your own motorbike and visit places on the mainland of El Nido. And there are other destinations that are worth a visit! Such as the village of Sibaltan where the community offers a cultural tour during which you get a glimpse of Filipino life and culture, see traditional houses in their museum and a traditional wooden boat. Or you can visit the Kuyawyaw Falls about 45 minutes drive south of El Nido. Feel free to contact us any time for more information.