Shared Minivan Transfers
One of the most popular ways of getting to El Nido is by minivan. Routes serve Puerto Princesa City and Airport, Sabang and Port Barton. During a shared van transfer you share the ride with other passengers.
To/From Puerto Princesa
- From the bus terminal in El Nido to your accommodation in Puerto Princesa or to the Airport OR from your accommodation in Puerto Princesa or the airport to the bus terminal in El Nido.
- The transfer takes about 5 to 6 hours
- Departs daily every 1 to 2 hours between 5 am and 6 pm.
- From the bus terminal in El Nido to the bus terminal in Sabang OR from the bus terminal in Sabang to the bus terminal in El Nido. About 1 hour from Sabang you will switch to another minivan and continue your journey.
- Departs daily from El Nido at 5 am, 7 am, 9 am and 11 am.
- Total travel time: 6 hours
To/From Port Barton
- From the bus terminal in El Nido to the bus terminal in Port Barton OR from the bus terminal in Port Barton to the bus terminal in El Nido.
- Departs daily from El Nido or Port Barton at 7 am, 8 am, 9 am and 1 pm.
- Total travel time: 4 hours.
Private Minivan Transfers
Do you prefer to travel with your family or friends only, do you like some more privacy or flexibility, or do you need to travel a different route? A private minivan transfer might be a good option for you.
Contact us for pricing information and possibilities. Please indicate the route you would like to travel and with how many persons.
Boat to/from Coron
Many people decide to travel from El Nido onwards to Coron town to explore Busuanga, Coron Island and the other islands in northern Palawan. The only way to go there from El Nido is by boat.
- Montenegro Shipping Lines offers a fast boat connection between El Nido and Coron
- The transfer takes about 3,5 to 4 hours
- Departs daily at 6 am from El Nido to Coron and at 12noon from Coron to El Nido. Guests need to be at the port half an hour before departure
- Travel between El Nido and Coron by ferry bangka of one of the official ferry companies servicing this line.
- The transfer takes about 7 to 8 hours
- Departs daily from the ports of El Nido and of Coron at 8 am. Guests need to be at the port half an hour before departure